If you don't find your answer here, please email us your question.
- What does the Democratic Party stand for?
- Where can I learn more about the Democratic Party?
- How can I get in touch with my local elected officials?
- Where can I find nonpartisan voter information?
The California Democratic Party Platform states:
"America's strength derives from people coming together and working for the common good. We believe in a strong economy that increases political, social, and cultural opportunity. We believe in inclusion and equality so that all can reach their fullest human potential. We are committed to upholding our Federal and State Constitutions, protecting and defending ourselves and our human rights and civil liberties, and ensuring peace and justice, freedom, and equal opportunity. We believe that by standing firm and acting positively on these values, America can reclaim her vision and lead by example as a responsible and judicious member of the global community."
Read more of California Democratic Party Platform
- U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier (CA-14)
- Congresswoman Anna Eshoo (CA-18)
- State Senator Mark Leno (SD-11)
- State Senator Jerry Hill (SD-13)
- Assemblymember Phil Ting (AD-19)
- Assemblymember Kevin Mullin (AD-22)
- Assemblymember Rich Gordon (AD-24)
- San Mateo County Supervisor Dave Pine (District 1)
- San Mateo County Supervisor Carole Groom (District 2)
- San Mateo County Supervisor Don Horsley (District 3)
- San Mateo County Supervisor Warren Slocum (District 4)
- San Mateo County Supervisor Adrienne Tissier (District 5)